Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic in our area, we have worked very hard to serve your insurance needs while making the health and safety of our customers, employees, and communities a top priority. We recognize that having our lobby closed to client traffic since March 16th may have posed a significant inconvenience for your personal, commercial or employee benefit insurance needs. Thank for your patience as we sorted this out. After careful consideration of state and federal guidance, along with substantial thought and effort by our staff, we are pleased to welcome you back.
If you must enter the building, we ask that you use hand sanitizer or wash your hands with warm water and soap, as recommended by the CDC. Face coverings will be required and we may ask you a few questions.
Making a Payment or Obtaining an Auto Identification Card:
- There is NO NEED to make an appointment. Please call the front desk at (207) 283-1486, and a member of our staff will meet you at the door to accept your payment or deliver an ID card.
- We ask that you please wait by the door in the outside lobby, while we process your payment or prepare your ID card.
- For payments, if time constraints do not allow you to wait for a receipt and confirmation from us, please feel free to call in your payment to the carrier directly, mail or online.
Meeting for New Business, Filing a Claim, Making Policy Changes, Reviewing Coverage or Discussing Questions with an Agent:
***Effective Tuesday, September 8th, our first floor conference room will be available for sit down meetings with Paquin & Carroll Staff.***
- Please call the front desk at (207) 283-1486 and inform our receptionist you are in the building and in need of an appointment. If the conference room is not being utilized for a meeting with another client, we will be happy to meet with you immediately.
- If the room is occupied, we may ask that you schedule an alternative time to meet with us on the same day. This is in order to keep you, and our agency staff safe, as our conference room will need to be cleaned and sanitized between appointments.
- Face coverings will be required for entry to the building. We may also ask you a few questions regarding your health and recent exposures. Hand sanitizer will be readily available to customers upon entry.
This is also very new to us. As such, our plans will evolve as we continue to review guidelines from governmental authorities and health organizations. Thank you for your cooperation in this challenging time. It is our privilege to serve you, and we look forward to seeing you.